Free Membership Scheme
Take advantage of the free membership offer and receive three free editions of Society publications.
If you join the Society at the Elgar Birthplace Museum, at a branch meeting or at any branch or Society promotion you could be entitled to a one year free membership.
A Message From Our President
It is no surprise that the Elgar Society is the largest in the UK devoted to a single composer: not only is his music endlessly fascinating but so is the man himself! Certainly anyone who loves Elgar’s music should join the Elgar Society. Its excellent regular publications keep us fully informed about performances of his music worldwide as well as containing many fascinating articles about the man and his music alongside often previously unpublished photographs. I am hugely honoured to be President of the Society dedicated to this extraordinary composer.
President of The Elgar Society
- The Chairman pays tribute to Michael Kennedy
- Somm announce the premier recording of the complete Arthur
- HMV in Worcester Honours Elgar.
- Elgar Society Appointment for Sir Mark Elder CBE.
- The Powick Asylum music in a new recording.Composing in wartime: Elgar and his contemporaries.
- The Elgar Society mourns the loss of Carl Newton
On This Site
- Contact Society Officers
- Contact details for The Chairman,The Vice-Chairman, The Honorary Secretary and The Honorary Treasurer. Click here.
- Membership Forms
- Print a membership form or join the Elgar Society using our on-line system. Click here.
- Need Help?
- Contact the Vice-Chairman with your queries. Click here.
- What’s happening at home and abroad. Click here.
- The Man, The Music
- Find out about Elgar the man and listen to some of the music he composed. Click here.
- Go to The Elgar Birthplace Museum shop for CDs, books and other items of interest. Click here.
- Find articles from Elgar Society publications. Click here.
- The Elgar Society Constitution
- Updated June 2011 Click here
- The Elgar Family Tree Click here
- Elgar Society Awards
- View awards given in recognition of services to Elgar and the Society. Click here
Follow The Elgar Society On: