Chairman: Dr. Steven Halls
- Tel: 07900 162170
- Vice-Chairman: Stuart Freed
- Tel: 01905 339371
- Hon. Secretary: George Smart
- Tel: 01357 520314
- Hon. Treasurer: Helen Whittaker
- Tel: 01508 494591
- Editor of the Journal: Meinhard Saremba
- Editor of the News: Peter James
- Concert notices should be e-mailed to:
- Membership Secretary: David Young
- Tel: 01984 667735
- If you have question about the society or any of its activities or if you are looking for some support for a planned event and need some advice, contact the Vice-chairman.
- By Post: 6, Carriage Close, St. John’s, Worcester. WR2 6AE.
- By telephone: 01905 339371
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are planning a concert containing an Elgar work and would like it to be posted in our concert listings, please send details to email@example.com
The Elgar Society is keen to support projects undertaken by outside bodies that can be seen to further its aims. Guidance for those making applications for grants or other support, together with an application form can be downloaded from the link shown.